* Also can glue on a 1/8 wiggle eye instead of bead.
Key to Abbreviations:
Sl st Slipstitch
Dc Double crochet
Tr Treble crochet
Go to http://learntocrochet.lionbrand.com/ if you need step-by-step instructions on how to do the crochet stitches for this project.
1) Ch 4, join with Sl st to form a ring.
Ch 3, (Tr in ring) 17 times, hide yarn end as you go along. Join with Sl st to the top of Ch 3.
Ch 2, (Dc into the top of the same Ch 3) 6 times.
Ch 8, Sl st to top of last Dc.
Ch 8, Sl st in same Dc, finish off.
Sew in end.
2) From second color of yarn, cut an 8 piece of yarn. Tie a bow around the bunnys neck.
3) With needle and thread, sew on the bead for the eye or attach the bead with glue.
4) Turn bunny over and slip the safety pin through several of the stitches as shown.